Prime Health Network News
Prime Health Network Springfield is pleased to welcome Rachel Hefner, MSN, FNP-C to our Healthcare Team!
“I want to help all of my patients reach their highest level of health. Achieving optimal health requires taking a holistic approach to medicine and considering my patient’s physical, psychological, social, and spiritual well-being.” – Rachel Hefner, MSN, FNP-C
Prime Health Network’s Family Nurse Practitioners are your connection to a lifetime of personalized care focused on your long-term health and well-being, someone who will watch over you in sickness and health.
· Provide treatment for colds, flu, infections, aches and pains
· Help you manage chronic conditions
· Order lab work, x-rays and other diagnostic tests
· Refer you to a specialist when necessary
· Routine physicals
· Wellness Advice
· Help with weight management, alcohol and tobacco use, stress, and anxiety
Rachel is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with special interests in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. She has a strong background in emergency and critical care nursing. She is passionate about preventative care and assisting her patients in achieving optimal health.
Rachel Hefner, MSN, FNP-C is currently accepting new patients at Prime Health Network Springfield. For appointments: 610.543.5300